“The mobile game version of WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 is a perfect complement to the franchise as it blends great WWE action with an extremely high level of customization,” said Adam Comiskey, Vice President, THQ Wireless. “WWE fans, sports fans and action enthusiasts will absolutely love the depth and pace of the game.”
About WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 allows players to create their own Superstars from the ground up and rise from obscurity to become a legend as they face the Superstars of Raw, SmackDown and ECW. Along the way, they can adjust their Superstars’ appearances, unlock new clothes, accessories, tattoos and signature moves, boost fighting capabilities and show the crowd they have what it takes to compete in a WWE ring. Additionally, players can assume the role of their favorite WWE Superstars and enter customizable Exhibition matches for pick-up-and-play action. The virtual WWE video game experience has never looked or felt better on a mobile phone!
- Features 11 real-life Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and ECW.
- Compete in six WWE arenas, including Summerslam and Survivor Series.
- Utilize on-screen Action Icons to monitor options at any point in the game.
- Create Superstars - and develop them further as new options become gradually unlocked throughout gameplay.
- Explore a comprehensive Career Mode with easy entry, coupled with constantly expanding options and choices.
WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2010 can be purchased directly at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/wwe-... or http://tiny.cc/wwex. [January 18, 2010]
Send this IT news to a friend