With the ability to store up to 5,000 pictures in HD resolution, the SLICE Camera’s onboard KODAK SLICE Search Feature and Face Recognition allow consumers to sort through thousands of pictures by person, place, date, or occasion in order to locate and share a collection of treasured moments.
The touchscreen and Share Button allow consumers to tag pictures directly on the camera for effortless uploading to popular sharing sites including Facebook, KODAK Gallery, Flickr, and YouTube. Pictures can also be tagged to email or to send directly to the new KODAK PULSE Digital Frame.
KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera features include:
- Intuitive 3.5-inch, 16:9 LCD touchscreen with anti-reflective coating
- KODAK SLICE Search Feature and Face Recognition to easily sort, locate and share pictures
- Share Button for easy upload to Facebook, KODAK Gallery, Flickr, YouTube sites and e-mail
- Store up to 5,000 pictures in HD resolution*
- Stunning image quality with a 14MP CCD sensor and 5X SCHNEIDER-KREUZNACH Lens
- Built-in optical image stabilization
- 720p/30fps HD video capture
- Kodak’s exclusive Smart Capture feature, which analyzes scenes and automatically adjusts camera settings to deliver beautiful pictures more often
- Compatible with PC or APPLE iLife Software
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery included
The KODAK SLICE Touchscreen Camera will be available in black, nickel and radish for $349.95 CDN MSRP beginning in April 2010.
Kodak is also introducing a case for the SLICE Camera, which was designed in a competition among accessories students at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) in New York City. The final case design was chosen by celebrated designer Steve Madden and FIT faculty. [January 19, 2010]
Send this IT news to a friend