The game features all of the favorite elements of the show as played on television, including the scoreboard, face offs, strikes, stealing and ‘fast money’ rounds. Players also can enjoy Family Feud in multiplayer mode as they challenge family and friends head-to-head, or compete solo against the computer.
“We are excited to bring Family Feud, one of the most popular TV game shows and one that holds a consistently strong fan base, to devotees of the iPhone or iPod touch,” said Alex Thabet, Founder and CEO of Ludia Inc. “This Family Feud game release reinforces our strategy of delivering high quality products on the most popular devices so that people can have great game experiences in all the places they like to play,” he added.
Family Feud for iPhone and iPod touch features:
- Two game modes: single player and multiplayer.
- Fully customizable player avatars- choose hairstyles, clothing, accessories and more.
- Predictive text input and auto spell checker make typing answers lightning fast.
- Unlock bonus items as a reward for progress in the game.
- Authentic stages, theme music and sound effects create a true-to-show game experience.
“After more than three decades on television, the Emmy-award winning Family Feud is truly one of the most enduring game shows,” said Olivier Delfosse, Director, Interactive, FremantleMedia Enterprises, licensor for the program. “We are pleased to extend the franchise to innovative devices like the iPhone and iPod touch so that new and existing fans of the show can have a Family Feud experience wherever they are.”
Family Feud is available for $4.99 on the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch or at www.itunes.com/appstore/ [December 17, 2009]
Send this IT news to a friend