The list of confirmed keynote speakers that will continue to grow as the event nears includes:
- Nathan Bricklin, Senior Vice President, Head of Social Strategy,
- Wells Fargo , Wholesale Services
- Phillip Easter, Director of Mobile Apps, American Airlines
- Andrew McAfee, Principal Research Scientist, MIT’s Center for Digital Business
- Jared Spataro, Senior Director, SharePoint Product Management, Microsoft Corporation
- Michael Wu, PhD, Principal Scientist, Analytics, Lithium Technologies, Inc.
"Our impressive keynote line-up sets the tone for the Enterprise 2.0 Conference in 2012. This year in Boston we’re placing an emphasis on how businesses can put social, big data and analytics to work, accelerating information flow and increasing engagement and productivity," said Paige Finkelman, Enterprise 2.0 Conference General Manager. "Expect to see rich keynote customer stories from the likes of Wells Fargo and American Airlines, as well as a live, interactive collaboration experiment with the audience that utilizes real-time analysis from Michael Wu, PhD."
In addition to keynote presentations, the Enterprise 2.0 Conference agenda includes a multi-track conference, including a fresh, new track on Organizational and Operational Readiness, deep-dive workshops, and an Expo floor featuring the latest technologies from top Enterprise 2.0 and social business vendors. Enterprise 2.0 is the place to step back and rethink what the influences of social, big data and analytics means for business. The Enterprise 2.0 Conference is co-located with newly launched Mobile Connect, uniquely positioned to bring together technology and business decision makers to explore the questions surrounding the technology, applications and management considerations for running business on a mobile platform. [March 12, 2012]
Send this IT news to a friend