UbiQ, taking place in the Palais Brogniart in Paris on June 18th and 19th, will bring together for the first time the leading players from the international digital entertainment world. Sharing experience is the recurrent theme of UbiQ and will offer industry professionals the ultimate international context for exchange and networking in the heart of Europe. UbiQ’s originality lies in its capacity to bring together all the key players in digital entertainment : video, music, radio, press, video games, mobile apps, books ...
According to UbiQ CEO Gwenael Flatres, «The objective is to spotlight the best winning strategies in the market in terms of content and apps that have succeeded in capturing, engaging, monetising audiences and measuring return on investment»
UbiQ will bring together the most innovative companies and personalities such as Horyzon Media, the Pages Jaunes Group’s advertising agency, that has confirmed as conference sponsor. Eric Aderdor, CEO of Horyzon Média, added «This event is in perfect sync with the evolution of the market and we are thrilled to sponsor this no-borders event in Paris that is at the cutting edge of digital innovation»
After the confirmation of the opening keynote Randi Zuckerberg, former marketing director of Facebook and CEO of RtoZ Media, Doug Scott, President of Ogilvy Entertainment and Dr Ammar Bakkar, former Director of the Digital division of MBC Group (Middle East Broadcasting Centre) and CEO of Yes2Digital - described by leading Arab newspaper Alhayat as "the New Media pioneer of the Arab world », UbiQ is proud to announce the presence of the prestigious participants such as Louis-Pierre Pharand, Brand Creative Director & Head of Ubi Workshop, Ubisoft’s Montreal Transmedia division, who commented : « I am excited to be a part of UbiQ Paris and am looking forward to discovering new ideas, strategies and connecting with the industry. It is an unparalleled event with the ability to gather the best of digital entertainment in a unique showcase format »
Other speakers that have already confirmed are:
- Bruce Kirkland (US), President of Tsunami Entertainment, digital entertainment company and former President/CEO of EMI - Capitol Entertainment Properties
- Damien Marchi (UK/US), Digital Emmy Award winner and VP production at FMX , the central digital division of FremantleMedia that overseas the group’s global online activities (shows extensions, gaming, branded entertainment, web originals, YouTube...).
- Marco Ferrari (UK/Italy) CEO of Zodiak Active, the global digital and branded content division of Zodiak Media.
- Paul Kontonis (US), Vice President of Brand Content The Third Act / Digitas and Chairman of the International Academy of Web Television (IAWTV).
- Shahi Ghanem (US), Chief Strategy Officer and Executive Vice President, BitTorrent
- Nicolas Gaume (France), CEO of Mimesis Republic and President of France’s professional video game association, Syndicat National des Jeux Vidéos
- Raphael Aflalo and Cathy Guetta Founders of My Love Affair the new brand & musical endorsement agency
[January 31, 2012]
- Allan McLennan (USA), CEO of The PADEM Group the international digital media consultancy group specialised in ConnectTV/Advanced Media development, distribution & marketing deployment strategies.
Send this IT news to a friend