The comments and discussions resulting from this consultation will be considered for the upcoming hearing beginning on September 12, 2011, in Gatineau, Quebec, as well as form part of the public record.
The CRTC is seeking Canadians’ views on the following questions:
- How can the CBC be relevant and meaningful in the future?
- How can the CBC best deliver content to all Canadians?
- Should the CBC only provide different programs and services than private broadcasters?
- Does the CBC’s programming meet all of its objectives?
- What more (or less) should it be doing?
- What should it do differently?
- Do you feel the CBC reflects your specific Canadian interests and needs?
- Does the CBC fill your need for reliable and authoritative news and information?
The online consultation will conclude at midnight (EST) on July 18, 2011. Canadians may participate by visiting: www.cbc-consultation-src.ca. [June 20, 2011]
Send this IT news to a friend