Unity is the #1 game platform on the market and in education, by far the leading game technology on mobile and the fastest growing game development platform in terms of developer mindshare. Unity’s next-generation capabilities will be featured in Unity Technologies’ booth #1416. In the booth’s Partner Pavilion, Aquiris Game Studio, Artificial Technology, Electrotank Inc., Exit Games, Mixamo, Nickelodeon, Noesis Interactive, NVIDIA, Qualcomm Inc. and Unity Studios will demonstrate the mind-blowing innovations they created using Unity.
So that attendees can get a crash course on Unity, GDC is holding the first ever Unity Track on March 1. The sessions include:
- How to Make Money with Union and Technical Introduction to Unity
- Shader Authoring in Unity
- Making the Unity Editor Do What YOU Want
- Building a Better Asset Pipeline
- How Electronic Arts uses Unity
- Optimizing for Mobile and Programming Workflow
For more on the Unity Track, go to: http://schedule.gdconf.com/session/12422.
To get the free, feature-packed Unity for creating games and interactive visualizations, simply visit: http://unity3d.com/unity/download. [February 10, 2011]
Send this IT news to a friend