Job title: Executive Producer specializing in virtual worlds and social networks
Department: Intellectual Properties
Supervision: IP Marketing Director
Location: City of Québec
Frima is the second largest independent gaming company in Canada and one of the fastest growing companies based in Quebec. Since its creation in 2003, Frima has developed countless world-class products for the Web, TV, console, handheld and mobile markets. Pushing the leading edge of social gaming technology, our company is focused on building next-generation MMOs for children, and our clients include world-famous names such as EA, Disney, Corus, Warner, Mega Bloks, Nickelodeon and SRC/CBC. With over 265 artists and programmers developing our products, Frima produces high-caliber games that are as remarkably outstanding artistically as they are technologically. Frima has won numerous prestigious awards and was ranked 1st in the 2009 Growth Leader contest for provincial level, in addition to ranking 10th in Canada.
Want to be where the action is? Join our dynamic, innovative and talented team!
Under the supervision of the IP Marketing Director in charge of ensuring the profitability of projects in this sector, the incumbent’s main mandate will be to carry out the production of intellectual properties (MMOG and social gaming), from ideation to delivery and maintenance. He/she will be tasked with establishing and communicating the overall vision of the project to the production department, while ensuring that the marketing strategy is respected and that revenues are maximized.
The incumbent will also be involved in IP placement. He/she will contribute to the development of marketing strategies, brand management and promotional activities in collaboration of the IP Marketing Director. More specifically, he/she will:
- Plan the production of IP projects in collaboration with the project managers (set production budget, project size, etc.);
- Act as communication and coordination liaison between various stakeholders (clients/partners, publishers, distributors, advertisers, legal department, production department, etc.);
- Gather marketing and business model intelligence on the industry;
- Work with statistical analyses and data in order to identify trends, maximize sales and determine the efforts required upon results;
- Maximize revenue;
- Find potential partners and media to spread the word about Frima’s IPs;
- Follow up with specialized media to ensure a maximum coverage of our IPs;
- Follow up on IP localization and international placement;
- Perform all other related tasks and administrative tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree (Administration, Marketing, MBA or other relevant field of study);
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in a similar position;
- Relevant experience in marketing;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience in interactive project management and team management;
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Excellent grasp of the English language and thorough understanding of French-trilingual an asset;
- Excellent understanding of emerging business models in video games (MMOG, social gaming);
- Strong interest in social gaming and MMOG;
- Strong knowledge of social networks and marketing related to that field;
- Result-oriented: very comfortable with business plans, data analysis and market analysis;
- Ability to work on multiple files at once and set priorities;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Creativity, and the ability to analyze and synthesize information;
- Excellent critical thinking skills and ability to question;
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines;
- Leadership, good sense of humor, passion and motivation;
- Availability to travel abroad when necessary.
** Frima offers motivating challenges, competitive salaries and bonuses based on the profitability of our IPs
** Salary to be discussed
** Complete insurance program and comprehensive benefits
** Flexible schedules
** A casual and challenging work environment
** and much more!
Please send your application (resume and cover letter) to the attention of Melanie Rancourt of the Human Resources department, at the following address: emploi @ frimastudio.com [January 7, 2011]
Send this IT news to a friend