The LG Shine Plus also comes pre-loaded with the LG App Advisor, which allows users to download the best applications available on Android Market with minimal effort. This is just one way that LG is customizing the mobile world and allowing Canadians to quickly connect with the best of the web. The LG Shine Plus features a 3.2" resistive touch screen and has the first ergonomically designed keyboard, providing the comfort and ease of use that consumers have been searching for.
"The LG Shine Plus provides the most convenient access to the best online tools with its large touch screen and QWERTY keypad," said Colin Bettam, Vice-President of Marketing, LG Electronics Canada. "Powered by Android, Canadians are going to love having access to all of their favourite applications, all of the time...in no time."
Special features include:
- Android Power: open, expandable, customizable and optimized for web
- Best of the web: extensive use of GMS Google Search, Maps, Picassa, YouTube, Android Market and more
- Spacious QWERTY keyboard: ergonomically designed in both shape and layout
- 3.2-inch touch screen: enhances the viewing experience
- Multimedia apps: pre-loaded with the LG App Advisor
- 5.0 megapixel camera: includes a built-in flash and Photo Editor
The LG Shine Plus will be available in Canada on September 7th, 2010. For pricing, availability and more information, please visit www.LGGetConnected.com.
Android, Android Market, Google Search, Google Maps, Picasa and YouTube are trademarks of Google Inc.
Source : LG Electronics, Inc.
*Android, Google and the Google logo are trademarks of Google Inc. [September 16, 2010]
Send this IT news to a friend