Players can enjoy an online multiplayer Press Your Luck experience as they compete against friends and/or other players from across North America via the PlayStation Network. Additionally, multiplayer local and solo game play is also supported.
"Ludia is excited to bring the humor and family entertainment of Press Your Luck, starring the famously mischievous ’Whammy’ character, to PlayStation 3 systems via the PlayStation Network," said Alex Thabet, Founder and CEO of Ludia Inc. "This latest release is another captivating addition to our slate of game show games for PS3™, and serves to further augment Ludia‟s multiplatform strategy."
Press Your Luck for PS3 features:
- Three game modes: Play solo, enjoy Multiplayer Mode on one PS3, or play Multiplayer Online via the PlayStation Network (up to 3 players).
- Hundreds of trivia questions and game play punctuated by dozens of hilarious Whammy animations.
- Authentic stage, Big Board, music and sound effects create a true-to-show game experience.
- Customizable player avatars, with bonus items unlocked as a reward for progress in the game.
- Chat with other players using any compatible wireless headset for the PlayStation 3 system.
"Given the superb work Ludia did with Family Feud for PS3, we are pleased to have Ludia infuse another of our game show brands with a new level of interactivity, including multiplayer game play, to PlayStation®3 systems owners throughout North America,” added Olivier Delfosse, Director of Interactive for program licensor FME.
Press Your Luck for PS3 is available now for download on the PlayStation Network for $9.99. [August 26, 2010]
Send this IT news to a friend